Shipping policy, refund and legal notice
For each of the products in pre-order a potential delivery date is indicated. Following your order, we will keep you regularly informed of the progress of production and your delivery date.
For products purchased in the shop, orders are processed within 48 hours. Delivery is usually made within two days for France and 3 to 4 days for other countries of the European Union.
We are committed to promoting sustainable fashion and we invite you to participate in this initiative.
Our return service respects our environmental values. We cannot ignore its impact and we want to do everything we can to reduce it. If the items received, purchased in Canada, do not correspond to what you ordered (size, color, quality), you can return them to us free of charge within 30 days of receipt. We accept returns for orders placed outside of Canada, however, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Return Instructions :
- Returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the delivery note and proof of payment. The item(s) must not have been worn
- Contact our service team by email(email@example.com) with your order number and the reason for your return.
- If you are entitled to a refund or if you want an exchange, we will send you a packing slip by email.
- Print the packing slip and stick it on your shipment
- Ship the package
- Once we have received your package, we will send you a confirmation email.
- We will proceed to its refund within 7 working days or to the sending of the article requested in exchange.
No refunds, credits or exchanges for the following items:
- Articles already worn or washed
- Final sale
- Any personalized or custom-made item
- Gift cards, limited edition items
Let's work together to advance sustainable fashion and reduce the miles traveled by our products. Shop smarter. Returnless.
CanadaBeast declines all responsibility for the use that may be made of the information disseminated on its site. The content of the site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions.
This content is subject to change or update without notice.
CanadaBeast is not responsible for the content of other websites to which users may be directed by hypertext links on the Canada Beast site.
CanadaBeast will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting or consequential to the dissemination by a third party of a virus through our site and likely to infect the computer system or the computer configuration of the user's computer as a result of connecting, using, browsing, downloading from this site.
The site, its general structure, as well as the texts, animated or not animated images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics, downloadable documents, iconographic representations and any other element composing the site, are the property of CanadaBeast. It is the same for the trademarks of CanadaBeast and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the site.