1. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
Personal information is information about you that can be used to identify you. When you interact with Canada Beast online at Canadabeast.com (the " site Web "), we may collect personal information such as :
- Your full name, age, date of birth and sexe ;
- Your billing and shipping mailing addresses, your telephone number (including cell phone) and your courriel addresses;
- Where you have chosen to create a user account, your username and your word from passe ;
- Your shopping preferences and infolettres ;
- Details about your browsing on our website and your activities ;
- Your interests, comments and responses to sondage ;
- Information about the device from which you accessed our website, including your IP address, operating system and the type of navigator ;
- Your emplacement and all other correspondence with us.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
Personal information is primarily collected directly from you, such as information voluntarily provided to us through our website, mobile applications, social media channels, in-store, and other means of communication. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of websites, social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Snapchat and Google).
We may obtain personal information from public sources, third-party service providers, individuals who have indicated that you have agreed to provide your personal information, government, tax or regulatory agencies, and other third parties. For example, if you use another website and wish to receive information from CanadaBeast, that website may provide us with your email address and other information about you so that we can communicate with you. You may also use a third-party application or feature through which you authorize us to collect information about you, such as details of your friends, contacts, " LIKE ", comments you have shared, groups and location. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third-party website give us access to their profiles and if your personal information is accessible through your friends' web page, profile page or similar page on a social media channel, or other third-party website or interactive service.
We may supplement your personal information with information we receive from third parties in order to improve our ability to serve you, customize our content and send you detailed information about promotions and offers that may be of interest to you. We sometimes receive personal information about others from customers who wish to send our products as gifts. In these circumstances, we will use and store this personal information for the purpose of completing the customer's order.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and CanadaBeast does not knowingly collect personal information from children in this age group.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION PERSONNELLES ?
CanadaBeast will use your personal information for the purposes described in this policy or explained at the time of collection. If we wish to use your personal information for other purposes, we will inform you and give you the opportunity to provide or withdraw your consent.
We may use your personal information for such purposes as :
- When you make purchases or returns on our website, mobile applications, by phone or at our shop ;
- To answer and process your request, particularly following research on our site Web ;
- Entering contests and informing you of the results if you have agreed to participate in such contest ;
- Administer our website, mobile applications and social media networks and customize content for you ;
- For record-keeping internally ;
- Direct marketing or others;
- Save and update your preferences marketing ;
- Personalize the offers, promotions, and advertisements provided to you based on our understanding of your browsing and purchasing habits or your purchasing history;
- Register for certain features on our website Web ;
- Evaluate, improve and adapt our products and services for you ;
- And if necessary, as part of any restructuring of CanadaBeast or the sale of our business or assets.
We may also use your personal information for other business purposes, including management analysis, audit, forecasting, planning and business transactions, while complying with applicable laws, regulatory requirements for claims, related administrative activities and record keeping. We may also use your personal information as required or permitted by law enforcement, government agencies or court orders.
We may anonymize your personal information and use it as aggregate non-personal information for research purposes (such as improving our website, products and services) or to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
In addition, we may engage service providers to perform services on our behalfs, such as advertising and marketing, software, couriers and payment services. These service providers may use your personal information for the purposes set forth in this policy, including to complete your order or to allow offers, advertising or other promotional activities regarding our products and services to be provided to you, or to provide you with follow-up services. We will only provide these service providers with the information they need. CanadaBeast prohibits service providers from using or disclosing personal information for purposes other than facilitating and performing these services. We will endeavor to protect personal information disclosed to them under contractual agreements requiring them to comply with applicable privacy laws, confidentiality and security procedures and protections at least equivalent to those of CanadaBeast.
4. WHO DOES CanadaBeast SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH PERSONNELLES ?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following ways:
- with your consentement ;
- with government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by loi ;
- for collection purposes from créances ;
- for loss prevention purposes and fraud ; and
- others (including actual or potential purchasers and our affiliates) if CanadaBeast becomes involved in a bankruptcy, merger, reorganization or sale of any of its businesses and assets.
- PERSONALIZED BANNERS AND TARGETED ADVERTISING
Please note that social media networks that may advertise our products and services to you may also process some of your personal information (for example, for their own targeted advertising). CanadaBeast is not responsible for the processing of your personal information by social media networks, acting as such, and not as a service provider to CanadaBeast. Therefore, please refer to the privacy policies of the appropriate social media channels for more details on how your personal information will be used.
7. MARKETING CHOICES
CanadaBeast will from time to time send you special offers and announcements by email, mail, text message, through social media networks or otherwise. You may unsubscribe from these offers at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the message you received or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have asked us to stop sending marketing offers by email or text message with no results, it is possible that the email address or phone number is not the same as the address or number you provided. Please verify the address we use and include this information in your request. The easiest way to do this is to send us all spam. If problems persist, please contact the CanadaBeast Privacy Office.
8. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may choose to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, unless you are prevented from doing so by legal or contractual reasons. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to offer or provide you with certain goods and services.
If you wish to withdraw your consent or change your preferences, please contact the CanadaBeast Privacy Office.
9. MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
What do we do to protect personal information? We have put in place measures to ensure that our internal procedures comply with our policies. We also make every reasonable effort to ensure that our service providers are committed to protecting the personal information they need to access in order to provide services. We limit access to personal information about you to those employees who need it to provide products or services to you or to perform their work.
Where we have provided you with (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, not to reuse passwords for different accounts, and to let us know if you think your password has been disclosed.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and social media channels. Any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
10. DATA STORAGE IN THE U.S.
11. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You agree that we are not responsible for the deletion, retention or failure to comply with any of your information or content in connection with our acts or omissions regarding your information and content.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
13. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
14. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We respect your right to access and correct your personal information. If you wish to update your personal information, please contact the CanadaBeast Privacy Office.
15. CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS
If you have any questions, wish to access, update or delete information, wish to stop receiving newsletters, or if you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Canada Beast workshop Ltd